Friday, May 26, 2017

KLEIN DRESS . WOMENS



I am STOKED about this next design. Last year I put together a list of designs which I assigned “MUST” on my list of goals for the year. This is one of my favorites and it’s come out exactly or maybe even better than I expected. 

It’s so humble and simple and just reminds me that not everything has to be so out of this world amazing. Simple, soft, beautiful, and comfortable every day wear…it’s a must! This is the kind of thing I want to wear on lazy days, office days and simple days inside or outside.



The bodice/skirt break happens between the empire and natural waistline. The skirt is intended to fall at about the knees and is attached to the bodice with gentle gathers. The design is drafted with the consideration of an average height os 5’7”(170cm). We also take into consideration an average cup size of B, which we can accomplish a FBA or a SBA if necessary.  
We've added to our tutorial collection with visual guidance on how to accomplish each kind of bust adjustment.



Let's talk fabric.  Very light weight fabrics work best.  It's all about drape.  Even some lighter weight linens might be too thick for this gig.  Think, crepe, voile, rayon challis, light weight knits, silk, polyesters.





CHECK OUT THE TESTER POST HERE 


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment