Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Introducing the Primrose Pullover



The Primrose Pullover is our latest attempt to get you into a gorgeously tailored top that can take you from the couch to the office or from yoga to the super market.  With our intention always being geared toward comfort, the Primrose Pullover offers an easy fitting silhouette with a optional surprise V-neck back collar line that will make you feel gorgeous without even trying.

Specs: hi-lo hemline, 3/4 sleeve, option back V-neck or scoop neck collar line, lengthening shortening provisions, copy shop print included. 

Here are my stats to give you an idea of how this is top is fitting me.  I'm 5'9",  33"b, 26"w, 36"h, and I'm wearing a small.  Sizes range in the misses sizes of xxs-xxl (0-12).

The fabric I used for my pullover is a double brushed knit with 50% stretch.  I purchased this fabric from knitpop.com.  Other fabric you can consider for this project are light - medium weight knit;  Ponte, tricot, sweater, hacci, pique, boucle, and stretch velvet.  I particularly like knits with texture because they hide seam finishes and top stitching well and they can make your project look less "handmade".  











Surprise!  The Primrose Pullover is available in Girls sizes too!  Size range is from 2t -10 in girls.  

For Cali's Primrose Pullover I've used the same fabric as the womens; a double brushed knit with 50% stretch.  






Stay tuned! The following post will feature the Primrose Pullover tester pictures!   

No comments:

Post a Comment