Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Falling For Flannel



Flannel has become one of my favorite woven fabrics. I think my love blossomed at just about the same time I moved to a climate where reaching 65°F is only accomplished for approximately 4 months out of the year. 



Recently, as I took into consideration that the experience of warmth won't happen for quiet some time for us again I decided it was probably prime opportunity to jump into my stash of Robert Kauffman flannels and do something with it!

Because I can't buy all the flannel fabric in the world I'd thought I'd at least do some window shopping for you!  Here are some of my favorites hiding out on the web, ready to be snatched up!

And of course I know you were wondering, flannel worked out really well with the girls Gardenia Dress Design!  








Happy Holiday and stay warm!  

Cheers,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment